Tuesday, March 31, 2009

P3 week 5

Ok 1 more week after this one to do P3 and then off I go to P2 again!

Last night I went to the Outback with Mark and had a beautiful salad with half of a chicken breast in it with ranch. Had a discustingly delicious brownie/ice cream/whipped cream/ hot fudge dessert ... and immediately was ready to just get pj pants on and let my belly be free. LOL I have not eaten that much food in a long time. And I was stuffed.

This a.m. I skipped breakfast and ate an apple on the way home. Lunch was a Cobb Salad from Quiznos with ranch dressing. Dinner was a 2 egg omelet with a Laughing Cow Cheese wedge and some raspberries. Oh and then a half of a cup of ice cream - but its ok, the ice cream is all gone and I won't be buying any more that I love. :)

My AF is screwing with my stomach and I haven't weighed in today - so tomorrow may either shock me because I have gained a ton or shock me because I ate all that an was still able to stablize. I am amazed that I can pretty much eat anything I want (in moderation) and still stay within +2 or - 2 of LIW. verrrrry cool!

I have some more friends who are interested in doing the diet and I'm very excited to be motivating people! With such an amazing result - it's so worth the 4-6 weeks of drastic change. And seeing me keep the 24 lbs that I lost OFF for another 6 weeks is amazing in itself. I am truly ready to get back into P2 and lose another 24 lbs.

It definately can be done with some willpower and the readiness for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment