Monday, March 16, 2009

holding steady...

had a rough weekend stress wise which kinda helped the cause ;) ... holding at my LIW of 161.5.

I even cheated a bit both weekend days ... thankfully the scale stuck.

Tonight I went shopping for some new clothes - as we have an important meeting at work and I have nothing that fits - that isn't jeans.

I found a pair of khakis at Old Navy which are size 12 and kinda big - but comfortable. I tried and tried to find a cute top to go with it and was extremely frustrated. The tops were either extremely tight or too big and sloppy looking. I didn't find one that I liked.

So. weight is good. last week of 'no carbs' and onto 3 weeks of 'low carbs'. :)

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to go shopping. The weekends are hard. At least it didn't effect you too much.

    ReplyDelete