Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2nd week P3

Ok I think I have it down.

I promised myself I'd be honest on this blog so I'm admitting when I do things that you shouldn't do - or that I would tell someone else not to do. :P

I had a few beers Saturday night. (GASP!) I paid dearly for it.
Monday I weighed in at a whopping 165. My LIW is 161.5.

I decided that I wasn't doing a steak day, that I just needed to grasp the food thing and get control. A friend of mine who followed the HCG protocol reminded me that I'm supposed to do a steak day. My comeback was that I understood that, but I am going to do P2 again - and the 'resetting' wasn't for the rest of my life.

So I got control of my diet. Breakfast. Lunch. Snack. Dinner. water water water.

Tuesday 3/10 I weighed in at 163.5 - which is ok as far as the -2/+2 of LIW.
Wednesday 3/11 I weighed in at 162.5 - which is AWESOME!

The diet thing scares me though, as far as if you don't eat enough, you gain. You eat too much, you gain. It's scary!

I also found www.sparkpeople.com and really like it! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love Sparkpeople. I used that to lose 20 lbs. before getting pregnant for Reese. It's the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Sparkpeople. I was on there for over a yr but recently closed my page. It is great!

    ReplyDelete