Friday, March 27, 2009

P3 - LIW +1.5

Good morning!

Well I have alot of personal stress going on right now and will admit that I ate more peanuts and dried fruit yesterday than real food. I expected to pay for it this am on the scale - and guess what? Still within the 2 lbs + or - which is amazing to me. I have never been so aware of my body, or been able to tell when I've gained 3 lbs, like I am now. Getting on the scale every day is a great thing, on a diet or not.

I am anxious to start P2 again. Easter Weekend is supposed to be my loading weekend but I don't know if I'm going to do that...I will have a house full of company that weekend. I wanted to go out and have a huge dinner with Mark on that weekend, so I might start early or late.

My two friends who are new to the HCG diet are doing fabulous and both can't believe how the weight is falling off of them. I think I'm as excited as they are!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shawn. You are doing so good. Stress is a big downfall for me too. I just want to keep shoving things in my mouth all the time! I've been craving peanuts too...Planters Roasted Salted kind. I shouldn't have any in my cupboard. I read the label on the can last night, and weighed out one "serving." It was barely a handful and 170 calories! It isn't fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah peanuts are the devil! I can eat the whole jar! 1/4 cup? what?? I agree!

    ReplyDelete