Friday, March 6, 2009

day 4 of P3

Today I woke up and made a 2 egg omelet with a handful of mushrooms and a piece of 'laughing cow' light swiss cheese. A friend of mine recommended it, as it's lower fat than regular cheese, one serving is 30 calories, and it comes in a couple different flavors. Being that she is a great source of information - I bought some and it is yummy!

Lunch was a 6 oz (pre cooked) (lean) burger w/ some ranch dressing on it (that I made myself because I couldn't find any at the store that didn't contain sugar in it.). I had a side of asparagus and some trail mix.

In the afternoon I had some celery with another 'laughing cow' cheese wedge.

I got home later than I had wanted (6:30ish) and made some shrimp with garlic and dried onion flakes in some olive oil. I ate that with a beautiful salad that consisted of italian blend lettuce, some cucumber, some tomato, sunflower seeds, sliced up strawberries (probably a no no but only 4 pieces), bleu cheese crumbles, and my ranch dressing again.

While watching Nip/Tuck - I had some trail mix mixed with some peanuts. This is my downfall right here. I seem to have to be eating. Something in my mouth all the time. bad bad bad.

So that was it. Now I'm having some hot tea with Stevia - which is a life saver.

Tomorrow when I get on the scale I'm probably going to be mad, but I'm holding out until Monday to see where my weight is. I am not freaking out over 2 lbs, but know its important to stay within that range.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shawn. I got a kick out of reading your "frustration" post. It does amaze me how people keep giving themselves license to cheat. How will they ever know if it could have worked better or sooner? Six weeks really isn't that long. Do ya live to eat, or eat to live? Check out Kat's blog. (There is a link on my page) She is a lot of fun to follow, and she has also posted some videos including her before and after photos, and (gasp!)actual before and after measurements. Not many people are that brave, but she just lays it all out there. She and her sister did great. I think you'd like her attitude, and she really has a fun sense of humor! Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete