Friday, March 6, 2009

frustration ...

Through this whole HCG diet, I've been very positive about following the manuscript as it is written.

Alot of people try to fit this diet into their life, when in fact, you have to fit your life into this diet. Period.

The frustration is that people do whatever they want and then wonder why it didn't work for them as far as losing weight.

If you aren't a vegetarian, you don't get to eat cottage cheese! Why cheat or mess up the diet as it is written - as it works.

There are a couple websites that I like to visit as far as the HCG diet.

On one of the websites I visit daily - there is a forum where people ask questions.
Can I use Splenda? sweet n low?
Can I eat brocolli? Can I use chap stick?
What happens if I fell off the wagon and ate a cupcake?

Holy crap batman! Read the manuscript! Then re read it again. Every time I read it, I learn something new or read something that I didn't quite get the last time. It's amazing!

There is a gentleman who has done so well on the HCG diet - and he answers alot of questions for people on this website. He has the patience of a saint, as I am usually yelling at my screen because people ask the same questions over and over. And the answer is usually "NO" to what they are asking. I find him extremely helpful and I don't know how he doesn't flip his lid.

This isn't the easiet diet that I've ever done, but it is very effective. I've made alot of changes in my life for this diet and am very proud that I've stuck with it as I have. I do have to remind myself that not everyone is like me and is able to get in a 'zone' and just do whatever needs to be done. I struggle with remembering this, but I try.

Also, I had seen alot of blogs that were not very consistent as far as following the diet, for one thing. I found it extremely hard to follow someone in the HCG adventure, who wasn't even following the manuscript. If someone cheats every other day or wants to give up every third day - I have no interest in what they say. I understand that *some* people need encouragement and I'm all for it! But if you don't have faith in yourself - who the heck will?

I decided to make my own blog to be entirely honest about this diet and my experiences. There has to be more people like me, who just want the truth and to do the HCG truthfully as it was written. I hope they find my blog and that they find it helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment