Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2.5 weeks til P2!

Ok so this week I can have carbs. yay! :)

This a.m. I weighed in at 162.5 which is good ... and tonight I'm going to Albany with my amazing boyfriend and I'm going to cheat on my diet for the 1st real time. LOL I have some personal stress going on and I feel the need to have a beautiful dinner with him and not think about HCG/Low Carb/No Carb. So there!

I have 2 new friends doing this diet now and they both just started Monday with the VLCD ... I asked them to check in every morning with me.

1. it holds them accountable to more than just themselves
2. it makes my day to hear their success! I think I'm just as excited as they are - and it's not my success!

HCG is life changing ... and I just truly believe in it if you follow it the way you are supposed to.

I am getting my ex husband to jump on the bandwagon. He is not healthy - and bottom line - my kids need a dad. Whatever I have to do to help him, I will. I'm thankful that we have a great relationship and that I am able to help him be healthier. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so great! It's amazing how much we think alike. I'm just finishing my first week of P3 and I'm already looking forward to my next P2 round. (in five more weeks!) It was so easy when there were limited choices! I really enjoy following your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty!! I really appreciate the positive feedback! Yeah, I almost immediately missed P2. Knowing what to do is easier than not. What will we do when we are skinny and can't do P2 again? LOL

    ReplyDelete