Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1st day of P3!

I weighed in today - and was at 160.5.

Truth be told - the last night of P2 (last night) - Mark and I made meatballs for dinner on Wednesday and since someone had to try one - I did! I hadn't cheated the ENTIRE time I did P2 - and I was able to eat high protien starting the next morning - I volunteered. Was delicious! About 10 minutes later - I was totally feeling the effects of eating it. Growls and gurgles - I think my body was in shock. No fat for 6.5 weeks and here we go - a new chapter.

This a.m. I woke up all excited to eat an egg/cheese/mushroom omelette. Mark made it and was happy that I was happy. About 3/4 of the way through the eggs I realized that I was full. This had never happened like it did this morning. Something just clicked off and I was done. I threw the rest of it away.

I got to work and had some coffee with cream - something I haven't had in 6.5 weeks either. My stomach was seriously in shock from all of this food but it was soooo yummy and I was so happy to have it!

Today for lunch, I had a fully loaded chicken salad with full fat ranch dressing - minus croutons. Oh my gosh! Amazing.

I am excited for the *new* food choices but find that I'm going to follow most of the diet that I've been eating for 6.5 weeks - as I know it's safe. I'm afraid to eat the wrong thing and wreck all the effort I have put into me and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment