Saturday, March 21, 2009

impatience...

should be my middle name!

I have a couple of friends starting P2 - one took her first HCG does this a.m. and is on her loading days and another is starting monday.

I am WICKED excited for the both of them and am jealous - as I want to start P2 again! One of the newbies asked me "why?!" when I said I wanted to start the HCG again - I am guessing because of how the 500 calorie diet looks overwhelming - but I thought it was easy. Being told what to eat is so easy for me - this P3 is hard!

Anyhow - I have people asking me daily how my diet is going or how they can read about it - which makes me very happy. It has been life changing for me and I know that my friends/family will also benefit from it.

The scale today was at 163 - so I'm 1.5 lbs up from LIW (161.5) - but the protocol says this is ok. I'm able to get it back down if it does up - so I'm feeling pretty much in control.

I do realize that I can't have jars of peanuts around the house unless I take the time to measure out portions... because it is VERY easy to eat waaaay more than you are supposed to.

Next thing you know you had beef jerky and sunflower seeds ... and have to count that as your dinner because you ate all of it. yikes.

3 comments:

  1. I wish we were doing it together, but I'm impatient and can't wait that long. :D Thanks again for telling me how awesome HCG is! You rock Shawnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you have inspired others to use Hcg! Everytime I tell someone they are not interested. Weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i know! doing it together is very exciting - but you still have me cheering for you girl!

    Mo2lose - no, alot of people are negative about it. But some have seen my success and want it too - and i'm pretty good at encouraging. I'd love to figure out how to help people w/ this for $! LOL

    ReplyDelete