Sunday, March 1, 2009

ending phase 2 ...

I had taken a couple weeks of HCG that my boss had left over and was taking it. I wasn't sure when I would stop, as I didn't want to waste it.

I decided to have a friend and her kids over for dinner this coming Wednesday. I'm going to make homemade sketti sauce and meatballs...and decided that it would be VERY cool if I could actually eat dinner with everyone - being i've been doing this diet for 6-7 weeks and been eating my own food since then. Well I can't eat sketti, but I can eat meatballs and a huge salad. (I'm almost salivating as I think about this!)

Saturday (2/28) I woke up and weighed myself. I hadn't lost anything and my goal of getting into a new number (150s) was not happening today - so I decided that that was it. I dumped the HCG out and went about my day. I felt no different than when I was taking the HCG.

Sunday (3/1) - first thing I did was hop on the scale when I woke up - it's habit now! I didn't expect any changes - my period is due next week and that seems to change the loss for me. What did I see? 159.5. Shock and excitement - made my day.

We were up early and decided to run to the store for some things that we forgot yesterday - and I felt hunger. For the first time in 6 weeks or so. It kinda stopped me in my tracks when I realized what it was. I came home and had a usual lunch - and within a few bites, was satisfied. Funny how 8 weeks ago, it took much more to make me full. I have to say that I am more tired today. I think it's the changes going on. I felt this way when I started the HCG and now that I'm stopping - the same. I'm sleepy. But I know that in 2 days I'll feel great so I'm not worrying about it.

I'm ready to eat an omelette on Tuesday morning. I have decided that I'm going to pretty much stick to my diet that I am eating now - but adding more protien than 3.5 oz at a serving and adding some delicious MIXED salads! Omg! I can taste it already!

As of today - 24 lbs are melted from my body. I noticed while watching tv today that my ankles are smaller and I can tell in my skin that I've lost inches in alot of places. I know the skin will go back to normal but it's a great indication of changes that I can't see on the scale. Feet and toes are thinner/smaller, my neck is smaller, my forehead is thinner - my jawline. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment