Sunday, March 29, 2009

P3 - LIW +2.5

Yikes!

Well my AF showed up not 1 or 2 days early - but 6 days early. She's screwing with the scale and today - my body. I hardly ate yesterday because I was outside taking advantage of the beautiful weather, let alone stuff I shouldn't have had - so I know its her adding to the scale.

I am seeking measured droppers that fit 4 oz bottles ... and a friend recommended that I go to the Yahoo Groups and find the HCG dieters. I did this and signed up.
I immediately realized that I couldn't hang out there. People are stupid. period.

One girl was told by a friend that the HCG diet is only good while you are taking it - and just like the Atkins, once you stop, you gain it all back. So this person got all down on herself and the diet, pigged out and gained 4 lbs. Now she needs some encouragement to stick with the diet and help her not to do that again.

c'mon! seriously?!?! You can't do a diet (ANY diet) and not maintain it somehow. It has to be a life change. Obviously her friend isn't hip to the notion that going back to your old eating habits will make you have the same results = getting fat again. You can't eat spinach & shrimp for 6 weeks and lose awesome weight and then start going thru the McDonalds drive thru and not expect to see a gain.

Oh and most of the posts on there are ways around the Protocol. Some kind of noodles that have no carbs/calories/fat that people are eating on P2. I never read about those on the Simeons Protocol - and I would never entertain the idea of eating them. I survived P2 once before and with great success - why would I do it wrong the 2nd time? There are ways to eat eggs instead of meat, salad dressings that people have used that didn't affect their loss. I mean, if you want to eat that stuff or fit the diet into your life - have at it. Good luck. I personally have fit my life into this diet as it was written and refuse to alter it.

This is just one of the many times when talking about this diet, I have to remind myself that everyone is not like me. Everyone is not like me. Keep saying it to myself and get unaggravated - and am able to be somewhat open minded about whatever someone else is doing. Besides, I know the results I have had, as well as others have had and it's very motivating.

Maybe I'm mean. Maybe I'm just honest. I just hold myself accountable and expect others to, too. When they don't - it irritates me beyond belief and I just have to stay away from the situation. So, no more HCG Dieters Group for me. :)

I'm happy to have found others who actually do the diet the way it was intended, and do not give themselves permission to cheat - they movitate me!!

1 comment:

  1. I also love the positive uplifting commenters that I have found. I totally agree with you. I get irritated when people are negative.

    ReplyDelete