Wednesday, October 7, 2009

yuck but ok

So this morning I run down and get on the scale. First thing is says is 145.8 and I'm estatic. So I have to get on it again just to be sure...2nd time is says 146.4. GRRRR! So whatever. :P

I took the 146.4 because it's realistic and either way - I'm doing great.
I started at 165.6 and thats a 19.2 lb loss.

I have realized that weekends are terrible for me, as I don't drink alot of water. School is great because I put a case of water in my trunk (20 oz bottles) and I drink 3 or 4 all day while I'm there. 60 or 80 oz of water that I do not drink on sat or sun.

I was at school this morning when I felt dizzy. The other day I felt hungry. Maybe it's just in my head, or maybe it's just time to do P3. I should be THRILLED with a 37.1 lb loss (total) but I really wanted to go to the 40 lbs mark, which is why I was trying to hang on as long as I could. Still going to do continue the P2 thurs and fri and see how I'm doing at the end of this week. Possibly stopping the juice and getting onto P3.

...to be continued.

ps. I wanted to post some new pictures but my camera is gone to Best Buy heaven to be fixed. Should be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am at the very exact same weight- well I was this morning, but read my new post. :( I am so, so struggling it isn't even funny anymore. I might just hang in there with you until Friday and then reevaluate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, maybe its time for us to take a break and come back later to P2. :( I didn't wanna do that, but its so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete