Sunday, October 11, 2009

p3 ...

Ok last night I had P3 for dinner - a burger (that i didn't weigh!), a salad with cheese and tomatoes and ranch dressing (that I made to ensure no sugar)...and my stomach was not happy. LOL but it was yummy! I even had some almonds last night because I had been waiting and waiting to have them.

this morning I woke up to a .2 gain and I was ok with that, considering I drank hardly ANY water. Bad girl. :)

I had 3 eggs w/ cheese this morning and coffee with heavy whipping cream & stevia. (yummmmy). Lunch was a burger and a salad with cut up apple and cheese in it (with my ranch) and some almonds. Dinner was a burger again (see how I'm trying to use it all up?), a salad and some califlower with cheese on it. YUM!

I'm stuffed. And I've eaten enough but not enough to stuff me. Doesn't take much to fill me up apparently. Tomorrow I'm having ham and brocolli ... I'm ready for some different stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am on week 2 of 6 on P2. I have NO idea what is allowed and NOT allowed to eat on P3, can you tell me where to get that information?

    I really enjoy reading your blog! I stumbled on it through another blog. :) You are doing awesome! Good job! :)

    Meg in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, I have been working on a website with all the info. I have posted a list there of the approved foods etc.

    www.hcgsuccess.webs.com

    Shawn, sounds like you are LLOOOVING eating some variety! I can't wait to join you on p3....but by then you'll be on p4. I have 2 more weeks on P2, and plan to do a short round this time because my body is being a lot more stubborn in R2. I'm hitting that plateau mark I think and keep hovering back and forth around it.

    (sorry I deleted the last one, put the wrong website address lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thank you Nick & Meg! Now i'll have to find yours! :)

    Chrisi, that's a GREAT site! very informative! I bookmarked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drooling at all the p3 yummies you guys get to eat. 15 more days for my husband and I will be seeing it too! :) heh.

    ReplyDelete