Monday, October 5, 2009

not sure wth is going on.

Ok so this morning I get on the scale as soon as I get up and pee. It said I've lost .2 lbs. I get a shower and back on the scale and now it says I'm down 2 lbs. grrrrrrrrr.

I have NO idea where I am on the damn scale and it's frustrating me.

So on top of all of this - my mom had a bottle of 'juice' at her house, so I'm saved for a few more days. However, this morning at school I'm sitting in class and my stomach starts growling ... I haven't been hungry in a very long time - and it's 8:30 am. NOT GOOD.

So maybe I won't be going until I can't do it anymore, if my body is telling me that it is just done. I guess I could do a new round in January, even if I wanted this to be my last. I'm lighter than I've been since I can remember, loving my body and the way I'm feeling - and it's amazing.

I'm going to get on the scale again in the morning and maybe I'll get a clear reading. It's just frustrating to me - maybe the scale needs a new battery. If it's goofy tomorrow, I'll change it.

Here's to losing and losing and feeling amazing! I'm just not ready for P3! : /

3 comments:

  1. I find it even crazier when you have a BM and you GAIN .2 lbs. Happened to me the other day. :P I hate gaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I hear you with the scale! What is the deal?! I changed the battery in mine but it still acts weird. I weigh myself at least 3-5 times in the morning and take the number I get the most. Frustrating! This weight is hard because you look great and yet you feel like you can push yourself a little further, as you well know. Have a good day, regardless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty ladies!
    Yes I'm waiting it out til the end of the week ... and see where I am. It is SO frustrating when the scale is so wonky!!!

    hang in there ladies!

    ReplyDelete