Sunday, October 4, 2009

what? wait!! noooooo!

Ok so a friend of mine needed a couple more doses to complete her 6 week gig. I mixed up a bottle and she used it for like 3 doses. I went to her house last night and got that bottle, and the two empty bottles that she had at her house.

I bring them all home, and I put the one w/ juice in it - in the fridge. So I have my bottle which is almost empty and hers which is mostly full. I decide I'm going to 'marry' them so that there is one bottle with juice in it.

I set them on the counter. I am also doing dishes. (Can you see where this is going?)I decide to wash the 2 empty bottles and somehow the 3rd gets put into the sink too. I notice that one of the bottles in the water has the lid on it. So I unscrew the dropper and put some dishwater in the bottle ... mix it up and start to pour it out and realize that its RED....oh noooooo! That is my juice!!! So I stick some in my mouth to see how dilluted it is ... and it doesn't taste like it's totally dilluted. I'm swearing at myself and put it back in the fridge.

The problem is: I have 2 vials left. But they are not available to me. Therefore, if I take this juice and I'm hungry - obviously it's dilluted and not going to work. I will have to stop hCG and go into P3 ... which I was hoping not to have to do just yet. So we shall see. I hope it's not THAT dilluted and that the soap won't give me chronic diarreah ... LOL wish me luck!

Oh and the scale this morning said I was down .2. I did an apple day yesterday so I don't believe this. I wait about a half hour and get naked and on the scale again. Now it says I'm down 2.2 lbs. WTH. I have no idea where I am as far as my weight, and will try again in the morning.

grrrr what a day!

3 comments:

  1. My husband and 2 friends are using this:
    https://www.healthyourselfsite.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=28

    It is Homeopathic but it WORKS! I would, if you feel more comfortable try doing this to get you to your end results maybe? Not too expensive and they get it to you quickly!!

    I would hate for you to miss out on your goal due to weak hcg that tastes aweful!! :P

    I'm sorry about what happened to you!

    btw: HAPpy Belated Birthday!! :) Doesn't our age feel wonderful though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks for that ...i called today and they are going to send my package out tomorrow....but my mom had a bottle that she didn't finish - so i'm good for awhile!

    YES! I love being my age. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay! I'm glad something worked! I love that we have others that are benefiting from this diet as well! :)

    Your pictures look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete