Sunday, October 18, 2009

P3 and wow

Ok, so P3 is way different than P2, and I should know this as I've done this before. I'm not new. ;)

I LOVE apples and ate them every day on P2. EVERY day. LOVE them!
So I'm telling my friend that I have eaten apples on P3 and she's surprised. I wonder why. I look up the food list, and apples are on the lower carb side but still have sugar. EVERYTHING has sugar in it. Bacon, ham, apples, peanuts ... holy mackeral. To stabelize, I am trying to be SO careful.

Last thursday night I stayed w/ my bf at his camp in the middle of nowhere. We had pork chops w/ an apple chutney (see, I love apples and it was AHHHHMAZING!), whipped cauliflower and salad w/ ranch dressing (that *I* made so I know there is no sugar) - he had a captain & diet coke and I skipped the captain but had a diet coke ... we woke up and had bacon, eggs w/ cheese and the last honeycrisp (my FAVORITE)apple that we had with us. I didn't get to weigh in as I didn't get home til after noon on Friday. Saturday I weighed in at like 150.6 ... my LIW was 146.8 so I'm allowed to be at 148.8 ... which means I was 1.8 lbs over my LIW. argh.

Saturday turned out to be a steak day. I had 2 eggs w/ a laughing cow cheese wedge, and then nothing but water & coffee all day til dinner. I had bought 2 steaks (NY Strip?) and made them for dinner and had a HUGE honey crisp apple with it (I was allowed!!) :) I only ate one steak and immediately was STUFFED.

I woke up this morning to see 148.8 which means I am just at my LIW allowance. I am wondering if I should do another correction day today just to be safe...but I'm still having eggs this morning before I decide.

Hang in there ladies, we are doing great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment