Wednesday, October 21, 2009

P3 - week 2

Hanging in there!

This morning I was at 149 again - so I'm like 2.5 above my LIW ... but staying here. Maybe this is where I'm supposed to be. I don't think I ate enough yesterday but I am drinking alot of water, watching the sugar/starch intake and feeling great.

I am not suffering through another steak day while I'm in school, as I get hungry during the day and lunch actually mentally gives me a break. :) Not eating would not be good for me. Maybe on the weekend when I'm busy and can keep myself occupied and not thinking about lunch. Last steak day I did, I was hungry before dinner time.

So far so good ... this P3 has been easier than the last, which I completely screwed up and felt terrible about. Round 1 of P3 was cake and I stabilized, as well as round 3 has been good. Round 2 I went to Myrtle Beach thinking I could stay away from starch/sugar. Yeah right. :P til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment