Wednesday, May 27, 2009

P3 for the 2nd time

Today is the first day of P3 and I'm ready!

Had my eggs/cheese ready to go with my coffee with heavy cream in it. yummmy!

I weighed in at 149.8 this morning - which I never thought I'd see the 140s so it made my week. ONE more round outta do it - even if everyone else seems to think I'm good where I am.

Speaking of - I don't see myself this much smaller. I still see myself as 180s and that's that. The other day in the store (that I hadn't seen in a year) made such a big deal and I was confused for a minute, then I realized she last saw me 30+ lbs heavier. I had my bf take some pics in my undies yesterday to see the changes and to see it in a picture is amazing - as I don't see it in the mirror.

So here we go onto P3. I'm excited to get where I'm supposed to be and then maintain it.

My 8 year old son is already picking out foods for my loading days - and yes he labeled them correctly. "hey mom, next time you do the loading weekend, can we get some creme puffs?" to which I replied "heck yes we can!". So how can I not do one more round? ;)

Another accomplishment - my neighbor recently lost weight too (with WW) and gave me a dress of hers which was a size 10P. I was skeptical - as the fabric has no give to it and I'm wearing a loose 12 or a tighter 10. The dress is a true size 10P. I put it on last night and it fits. A TEN! I was a 16. It's almost a tearful thing. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awsome job Shawn! I've been busy for a few days and went back and read about your "food celebration" a few days ago and had to laugh. You've got the right attitude! You've done a great job, and food is NOT poison! Like you said, it was a special occasion, and I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. The weight came off again anyway. We use our bodies to LIVE, and we have to remember to live and not be too obsessive about it...this coming from me...another obsessive "never cheat" dieter. I think I would have done exactly what you did, and I wouldn't have felt guilty either! Congrats on P3. I'll be there with you in about a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job Shawn! I am so happy for you. Good luck on P3.

    ReplyDelete