Saturday, May 9, 2009

P2 R2 day 22

I'm on R2 day 22. I started (after the loading time) at 168.5 lbs.
I lost 7.1 lbs the first week.
I lost 4.2 lbs the 2nd week.

I lost 1.8 lbs this past week. FRUSTRATING! I stalled at the same weight for 3 days this week (tues - thurs). I finally thought I broke through it on Friday. The scale said 157 and when I re-weighed myself, I was 155.6 so I was relieved and of course used that number as the days weight. Today I'm 156 which is .4 more.

Last night I felt exhausted and just not well - and fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 pm. This morning I feel the same way. I'm coming up on week 4 of the hcg - and I haven't felt this way in a long time. The 1st week of R1 was pretty rough as far as energy - but after that I felt AMAZING.

I don't want to give up but I'm getting frustrated. I do not deviate from the protocol. I haven't cheated once. I've lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks and I'm not complaining about that - I'm just very very frustrated. This is hard for me as i'm normally a very high energy, very positive person so feeling like crap just doesn't work for me.

I wanted to do a 6 week protocol ... but I need to figure out what's going on.

In posting on a website that I visit (and where I copied this post from) - I am reading that week 3 is hard for alot of people and then week 4 is great. This makes me optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment