Sunday, May 24, 2009

end of P2 R2...

Not sure I was ready for this to end so soon (it's been 5 weeks) but due to vacation in June, it must end now. Otherwise, I will still be on the 3 week NO carbs gig and I can't have that on vacation!

So here I am - all done with P2 of R2 - weighed in at 150.8 this morning.
Started at 168 so I'm pleased with the total loss of 32.7 lbs in two rounds.

I am going to do another round in July after my all girls camping weekend - and I think the bf is going to do 4 weeks with me. He needs to lose like 5 lbs, but whatever makes him happy. :) He's a great support to me and that makes it that much easier.

I am in a size 12 now and can get into a 10 depending on the clothes. I have no summer clothes as I certainly wasn't this weight last summer, but that's a good problem to have.

I love the HCG diet, and I find that it is hard to do - but with willpower and committment you really can change your body which in turn, changes your life. I am smaller than I can ever remember being and I feel great. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Shawn! You did really well this round. Good luck on P3!

    ReplyDelete