Saturday, May 23, 2009

R2 P2 Day 34 - hanging in there!

Ok so this past couple weeks has been up & down.

I am going to admit my faults because I want to be honest.

I am usually MILITANT to the protocol. I do not do anything that isn't on the manuscript that we follow.

On May 14th my amazing boyfriend took me to the Springsteen concert in Albany. I had lunch before we left so that was ok. We get to the hotel and we're running late so we decide we'll have dinner with room service so we can get ready and eat quick. Mark is looking and looking at the menu (which is limited anyhow) and he's trying to figure out what I can eat - and asking if I brought my fruit and breadsticks (yes he's been through this twice now, he's a pro!) and I just said to him "you know what? I'm not worrying about it today. I've done HCG for 6 weeks the first time and 4 weeks this time and NEVER cheated. So I'm giving myself permission to have a nice dinner with you and not stress over the food." and he is just looking at me like I've lost my mind - because I'm the food nazi!

I had a chicken caesar salad and ate the croutons. and it was GOOD! After the concert we hit the hotel bar and I had a few captain & diet cokes and they were GOOD! I had to eat more because I was cheating and going to pay for it anyhow - so we split a hamburger and fries - oh and chocolate lava cake and ice cream. and it was GOOD! And I gave myself permission and didn't fall off the wagon.

I gained 2 lbs on that trip, and an apple day took it all away. On saturday I was 157.6 and on Sunday I was 155.6. So that week I ended up losing nothing because of my gain. But that's ok. :)

This past week I started Monday at 153.8 and ended on Saturday at 151.2.
In some weird way, doing the cheat and the apple day kinda got me going again.

So there, I have confessed. No one in my 'real' life knows about this because I'm so strict usually, I just don't feel the need to tell everyone.

3 comments:

  1. That's what I love about blogging... I get to say things I would never tell people in my 'real life' Thanks for sharing... fun to read your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way... you're a good lookin chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why ty Blondie! and yeah it is nice to be able to say what I want to a limited audience! :) ty for reading!

    ReplyDelete