Tuesday, May 19, 2009

um...I knew that!

Ok so Saturday was an apple day ... it jump started the weight loss.

I woke up yesterday to see a loss again and had set a new goal for myself - I was going to drink 8 bottles of water. I only drank 4 of the 8. But NO iced tea - which previously I had been living off of - and water was only when I had to.

This morning showed a loss of 1.4 lbs from yesterday and I do believe that water is the way ... 2 more weeks - no more iced tea and we'll see what happens!

This mornings weigh in was the lowest it's ever been in 9 years - 152.4 lbs.
I can officially say I have lost 30.6 lbs on HCG on both R1 & R2.
Losing 15.6 lbs on R2 alone.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Shawn! That's an awesome loss during R2. You are doing so good. I hope I can keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete