Friday, May 8, 2009

finally!

So Tues, Wed and Thurs I was 157 even. No scale movement.
This morning I get on the scale and it says 157.2.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I move the scale behind the bathroom door a little closer, get on and look - it says 155.6.
I of course don't believe this huge difference. So I get off. Reset it and get on again. 155.6.
I tell my boyfriend about the difference and he tells me that he moved the scale the other day and it was a huge difference for him too. So maybe thats where the scale should stay - the lighter spot! LOL

I wanted chocolate yesterday in the worst way. He had a business meeting in Montreal and I tagged along. We went to a huge mall and chocolate was everywhere. Feeling upset that the scale hadn't moved, I was ready to just have ONE bite but didn't. This was really the first craving I've had on this diet. I know that sounds crazy, but it's true. I didn't give in and I'm happy as apparently I did lose something finally.


22 lbs lost in R1 of HCG - 6 week round
12.4 lbs lost in R2 of HCG so far. 3 weeks to go.
27.4 lbs total so far on HCG.

2 comments:

  1. My scale does that sometimes too... I ALWAYS take the lowest number as long as I can get off, on & it shows again!! So glad it finally moved for you! Way to go holding off the chocolate craving. Those are the worst for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the lowest number once though, and the next day it said i gained so I didn't know if I should have done that or not. But I needed to see that new number on my calendar! LOL

    yes, chocolate is my downfall apparenly ... 3 more weeks of P2! I'll be sad to be doing P3 and not seeing the daily loss!

    ReplyDelete