Sunday, May 10, 2009

R2 P2 Day 23

So last night I was surfing around on some website that I found and enjoy ... and saw some P2 recipes. I loooove shrimp and one sounded yummy. You crunch up your grissini, mix it with parsley, 1 Tbsp of broth, and 1 clove garlic. Put your shrimp in a pan, put the mixture over it and bake for 10 minutes. After it comes out, put the juice of a 1/2 lemon over it. Sounded great.

I got almost done with it and something just wasn't right - for some reason my stomach wasn't having any of it. I didn't finish the shrimp and spend the rest of the evening with a very upset stomach, which hasn't happened in P2 to me. I think I'm going to stick with what I know and not try to mix it up too much.

This am I was at 155.4 and it's slow this week, but I'm losing.

My SIL (sister in law) asked about the diet today - and I'm THRILLED that other people are interested in it. It's the most amazing thing I've done. Not only the weight loss - which is obviously the benefit - the way I view food now, the life changes I've made and the hard work it took to be successful - I want everyone to experience that!

2 comments:

  1. What website are you referring to? The recipe sounds yummy! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a site www.happilythinnerafter.com which is all about the diet.
    I thought it was yummy til my stomach disagreed with me. :(

    ReplyDelete