Sunday, August 16, 2009

truths & time!

Hi all! Been a long time since I blogged!

I stopped P2 and entered P3 and then visited Myrtle Beach, SC for a week. It was not good for maintaining of the weight loss. I knew that it was a possibility that I wouldn't be as successful being my vacation so close to ending P2. A week in the sun with drinking everything BUT water, will help you gain and hold on to some weight.

I gained about 7 lbs back over LIW ... and then was able to stabelize that. I wasn't too happy about it, but now that I look back and see that I had an amazing summer with my kids - I'm not worried about it. I know that R3 will take care of the 7# and then the rest I wanted to lose, too.

Next week I'm going to start P2 for the 3rd time and am very excited about it! I also have an old friend starting with me, and she's just as excited. I know we'll be great.

See you back on the blogs sooner than later! :) hope you all had a great summer!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you blog. I've really got inspired about your story. I feel we have a lot in common and seeing your success is so exciting! We were born around the same time, sounds like we were dealing with weight issues for about the same time, and have similar body types. I just let myself go up further in the weight. :P

    Today has been a big day for me. 10 lbs down today. yeay! I'm thinking in another week and plus some days I will be 20 lbs down.
    By Halloween I could possibly have 60 lbs gone. It's mind boggling.

    Thanks for posting your progress, it was so great to read your post and feel like "wow. I can relate with this person, So I think it can be achieved.

    -Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! When I started my blog, I did it because it's important to know how you felt, and what you did, etc. and I wasn't seeing that on alot of blogs. I am THRILLED that I have helped keep you going. email me anytime at shance@gmail.com -motivation is amazing and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete