Wednesday, August 26, 2009

R3 VLCD Day 3

So I loaded all weekend and had some yummy things but not everything I wish I had eaten, now that I think back. I didn't even eat any Ben & Jerrys! ;)

I was at 165.6 on Monday morning ... and the VLCD was starting.
I lost 3 lbs overnight and weighed in at 163.6 on Tuesday.
This morning (wednesday) I woke up and was at 160.6 and am thrilled for a 5 lb loss in 3 days.

I made about 6 loaves of zucchini bread today and 24 zucchini muffins ... and never cheated once. I just get into the 'zone' and swear that I don't even have the urge to eat the stuff I bake.

I LOVE HCG!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is great to follow your progress! Do you plan to post any photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post some photos when I get lower than the last pics I posted - look back in my blog and you will see me! before and after!

    ReplyDelete