Saturday, August 22, 2009

P2 for R3 ...

The day is here!

Not sure I'm ready to give up the stuff I've been eating - as summer isn't over YET ... but I am ready to see some weight loss on the scale and in my clothes.

I have not weighed in this morning ... and loading day #1 has begun.

Mixed up and took my 'juice'already, and am having my coffee ... thinking about all the stuff I'm going to eat today. Bryce told me yesterday that he was excited that I was starting my diet again ... because he will get to eat garbage with me. Cream puffs specifically. (niiiiice! I thought he was being supportive to my loss!)

So off we go again. Hopefully this will be the last round of HCG for me. Being that I started at 183.5 ... and I am still in the 150's somewhere ... I'm still ahead of the game. I tend to not get greedy about the loss ... I don't say "I want to be 130 lbs" because truth be told - at 150 I got alot of 'wow you are skinny, how much more do you want to lose and where you losing it FROM?'.
The boyfriend loves me any way that I am ... which makes me happy.

So here we go! Load Day #1 in process!

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiration! I am just now starting (about to go to bed not-so-hungry after my first VLCD). I am about the same starting weight as you were, and my goal this time is to get "close" to 150. Good luck to you on this round!

    ReplyDelete