Friday, August 28, 2009

HCG life changes

I have to give alot of credit to this miraculous stuff in a little amber bottle...

I have always wanted to have a breast reduction, ever since having babies - which was 6 years ago. They did their job (nursing) and then I was done w/ them.

I was always afraid of doing it before I was 'thin enough' as then if I lost weight, I'd lose what I had left. So I needed to lose, therefore trying all kinds of things that didn't work.

Til HCG ...

I lost 32.8 lbs (but who's counting?) with HCG in 2 rounds (11 weeks).

I had a consultant with a plastic surgeon, who was interested to hear that I had lost this weight and never changed bra size. Only the band went from a 38 to a 36, but was still a DD in the cup. The volume of course was different (much softer after losing weight) but no smaller.

I had the breast reduction on 8/7/09 ... and feel like it was a dream come true.

Losing weight made me more confident in myself, and confident enough to do something that I had only talked about/dreamed of. I have stressed to the Dr. that I'm going to lose more weight and he is confident that nothing will change with my new girls! :)

I have to thank myself for the determination with HCG to not cheat, and follow the protocol 100% (except once!) and the HCG itself for being amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment