Friday, August 28, 2009

week 1 over! VLCD day 5

I survived week one!

Hardly any hunger this week, but not much energy either. I did have to have some bloodwork done for school, including a TB test and a tetanus shot - maybe I just feel funky from all of it in combination.

Last night I went out to dinner and had a chicken ceasar salad minus the dressing, croutons and cheese. Lettuce and chicken. I ate the whole portion of chicken, which I'm pretty sure was more than 3.5 pre cooking - but I hadn't eaten since noon, and it was 7 pm and I was hungry! We'll see if I pay for it tomorrow.

This morning I weighed in at 158.8 which is 6.8 down from Mondays weight of 165.6. My LIW was 150 so once I get there, the rest is just a bonus. I was happy at 150, however I'm thinking I'd like to see what 140 looks like! :)

Also, I forgot the 'juice' last night - I fell asleep and realized when I woke up at 4 am that I had forgotten. argh. I've only done that twice in 2 other rounds. annoying!

I keep chugging the water as it is a huge factor for me, I know I don't drink enough. I bribe myself - as I LOVE hot flavored tea with stevia - that if I drink 2 bottles of water, I can have a tea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment