Monday, April 27, 2009

week 2 of P2

So week 1 of P2 was good - went from 168.5 to 161.4 = 7.1 lbs gone.

This week I'll be able to start adding the loss to my 1st weight loss of 24 lbs on Round 1 of P2.

I am feeling great - not tired like the 1st round and seem to have alot more energy.

I also am not really hungry. When lunch time rolls around, I'm ready to eat but I am not hungry all day long thinking about food. Actually my whole idea about food is different because of doing P2 the 1st time.

There is alot of 'noise' from my belly - esp. in the evenings when I'm watching tv. I like to think that it's my body burning fat. :)

My TOM is due tomorrow (Wed.) but has shown up today, which explains the back ache and general crabiness today. She'll be here for longer than she should be and I won't stop taking the HCG. Hopefully I'll see a good loss afterward - as I've stayed the same for 2 days.

TY to Blondie for the 'chili' recipe that i made last night with ground beef and a tomato with yummy spices...such a nice change from the usuals ... I felt like I was cheating!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful first week Shawn! I'd love it if I could lose 7 lbs my first week of P2. I'm worried that R2 will be less "productive" than R1. I enjoyed reading about your load days. Your appetite sounds just like mine. Bring on the burgers and truffles! I'm loading this weekend with my husband. Now 2 more gals at the office are thinking of starting. They almost ordered the HCG today, but I told them to wait and read "Pounds and Inches" before they order so they know what they are getting in to! The diet is great, but if you are not fully committed, it's pointless to even start, and I dont' want them to throw their money away. I really like following your blog because you are very focused on your goals, and follow the plan (almost) perfectly! I like following in your footsteps. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 lbs is awesome!! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete