Tuesday, April 21, 2009

day 2 of VLCD

Good morning!

I couldn't sleep - wanted to jump out of bed to see the scale and was happy to see a 3.5 lb loss from yesterday. Started at 168.5 and now down to 165. YAY!

Yesterday was a bit tough - I was hungry around 10:30 am and held out til almost noon.
Had a burger/cuke/orange and forgot to eat my bread. I had that around 3 which worked out nice. Dinner - I held out til 5:30 or 6 pm and I had shrimp in garlic/asparagus/granny smith apple w/ cinnamon & Stevia with breadsticks. And I was satisfied with that amount of food - but was hungry twice today. I know this will go away and I look forward to that.
I also wasn't as tired as I had expected to be, but I was ready for bed earlier.

My ex and mom started with me and were both excited, and then 3 more people at his office want to start on Friday. I'm excited about this, more people going to find out the weight loss secret that is changing my life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're starting again and you're with me :) I'm hoping to hang on till the end :)

    ReplyDelete