Saturday, April 18, 2009

simply amazing.

I took my boys home to my dad & step moms house for a visit.
There were waaaay too many temptations on this trip. Easter being one of them. Candy everywhere. But in my house, I'm stocked with things that I can eat - and being at my dads was hard. I had my favorite pizza, I had handfuls of candy, etc.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I had forgotten my scale. I was going by my step moms but had no idea if it was right.

I was afraid to weigh in when I got back for fear that I'd have to do a steak day before starting P2 again. I got on the scale and had gained ONE lb. This is amazing to me as I did not hold back anything. I ate a bite of everything I wanted. This diet really does change the way your body deals with food ... and I am in amazement. And so very happy that I did follow the protocol the way I was supposed to ... the results are so very worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment