Sunday, April 19, 2009

loading days ...

...are no fun!

Yes when you are on the VLCD or on P3, all those forbidden foods sound great. You always want what you can't have, right?

Day 1 of loading was yesterday and I was ready. Got all the food out of the cupboards that I was going to get rid of (by eating) - chocolates, chips, etc.
Had breakfast 2x, chips, chocolate truffles, ice cream with chocolate sauce and sprinkles, a granola bar, for dinner I had a whopper jr. with large onion rings with a chocolate milk shake. This is what put me over the edge. Blech. Blech. Blech.

I woke up this morning with a sour belly and realizing I had another day of garbage to eat. Yuck. Scale is up 3 lbs. I think I did good as far as loading. Not sure how long it will take for my belly to forgive me ... and after all that fat - I am looking forward to the VLCD.

Off I go ... to eat ... (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment