Saturday, April 18, 2009

P2 for the 2nd time

I have had great success with the HCG diet and have had alot of people inquire with me about what I'm doing and how it works.

I am starting P2 this morning for the 2nd time and I'm very excited.
Not excited to give up my salads every day but excited to see the scale move every morning.

I maintained my LIW for 6 weeks until the very very end. It's amazing to me that you can really eat everything in moderation and wake up to see the scale is in your favor.

I was up 2 lbs from the allowed weight (+2 liw) and was not very happy about that being being that I was traveling it wasn't easy to just do a steak day. I'm a strict protocol girl and to not do what I'm supposed to do - was hard too. But I didn't do one and I'll just be up 2 lbs when I start. I can live with this.

I have 2 family members starting today as well as my friend in WI. I'm very excited to see how they all do.

My friend in WV did the diet for 3 weeks and lost 16 lbs. He just couldn't hang on w/ the restrictive diet as his wife is pregnant and likes to eat out. LOL I understood and was happy he saw great results before he stopped early.

Here we go!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to see your results for this round. I am starting P2 on Friday & I cannot wait. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Shawn! My husband and I will be starting R2P2 on May 1st, so it will be interesting to see how this round goes for you. I'm right behind you! My son has been on R1 VLCD for 11 days and has lost 17.2 lbs. He is so excited! This stuff really works! Thanks for keeping us posted. It sure helps to have support.

    ReplyDelete