Saturday, April 4, 2009

very 1st steak day

This AM's weigh in proved to be unfavorable.
I was at 164.5 which is +3 from my LIW of 161.5.
Anything over 2 lbs above requires a steak day. I've never done one, nor have I grilled a steak - so this would be interesting.

I had my coffee this morning with half and half ... and then ate nothing. It's now 5:07 and the steak is on the grill. My stomach is growling at me to eat something and I've had 3 bottles of water today. I don't feel like I'm starving but I definately am ready to eat.

I bought a steak today with the help of Mark, as I'm just not a 'steak person'. he told me how to buy one and then how to make it. We shall see how it turns out and what the scale says in the morning. Now I'm all excited to see how this works.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I think I may have to do one too after eating horribly today. We shall see huh? LOL.. I am so tired of meat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost 2 lbs! holy cow! I had 3 beers last night after eating nothing all day except that big steak and an apple (with stevia & cinnamon) - woke up to 162.5. hooooray for steak day and I hope I don't have to do another before P2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh... Steak Day. I have yet to experience one of those.

    How exciting that people you know want to try the protocol! My aunt just began her first P2, and others I know are noticing the weight difference in me also... So yay! I hope very much that the lady considering gastric bypass does this first!

    ReplyDelete