Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TOM loss

So my friend came yesterday - a day early. And I was sure that I wouldn't see any movement on the scale, as I hadn't the day before either...I woke up this morning and was 2.2 lbs lighter than yesterday.

I'm amazed. I went for a 1.5 mile walk on Monday and did yard work - so that must have helped me alot. In the past, I see no loss and then lose a couple after my 'friend' is gone.

I'm also thinking about foods and how my thinking has changed. When discussing the loading days, one of my friends said she considers it the foods that she won't eat normally after she loses the weight. And that makes total sense to me.

For example: I will NEVER sit down with a big bag of Lays wavy potato chips and watch a movie. I also probably will never eat pringles again - as I know me, and 5 aren't enough. I'll eat the whole can.

So this diet has not only given me alot of clothes that don't fit - its completely changed how I view food and the use of food. You are what you eat.

I wish I had eaten a huge sub on the loading days, OH! and a PB&J sandwich. Every day I make my 5 year olds lunch I think about it. Not that I want to eat it right then - I just wish I had eaten it when I could have. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm trying to think of myself as an alcoholic should.. you can't have just one! That's me and chocolate... I just can't start or look out! Its the psychological changes that interest me on this journey... thanks for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about the PB&J too! LOL..Your pics are great! Thanks for support.

    ReplyDelete