Friday, April 24, 2009

day 5 of VLCD - 1st week of P2

Whew! Week 1 is almost done

I'm so excited to be back on P2 ... and lost 6.5 lbs this week total so far.
One more lb and I can start adding to my previous P2 weight loss for a 'total weight loss on HCG', which is pretty exciting.

Thursdays weigh in was unsuccessful, as I didn't lose. I was at 163 on Wed & Thurs. But I stayed positive, knowing that I would catch up and as long as I didn't gain, it was all good.

Yesterday I went to Montreal w/ Mark for a business meeting that he had. We ate out at a NY Steak & Grill resturant.

First time doing P2 I would have never tried to eat out, I was terrified of screwing up. It wasn't so hard this time. I ordered a grilled chicken caeser salad with no dressing and lemons on the side. I cut the chicken breast in half and only ate that -and I forgot to tell them no cheese or bacon, so I waded through that and only ate salad lettuce with lemon juice squeezed onto it. I hoped that I was careful enough not to screw up my diet.

And apparently I was because I was down 1 lb this morning.

I've also realized that my scale is not recognizing anything but .5 for weight loss. never another number after my weight. Example: 161.5 or 161 is all I have ever seen. So I'm buying a new scale and thinking that I have lost in the past and didn't know it because it wasn't a full lb. so I was frustrated. argh!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great Shawn. I think I gained about the same weight you did on P3. I really didn't follow the protocol like I should. I would get a new scale or maybe have someone else weigh on the same scale to see the difference.

    ReplyDelete