Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HCG?

I am very lucky to have a great friend and boss who is very against drugs and modern medicine. Her husband is a chiropractor and they do everything that they can naturally. I have learned so much from this lady and this journey is no exception.

My boss' sister had done this diet and gave the information to her to read. She researched, asked questions and discussed this for awhile before deciding to try it.

I watched her eat very little and hear her tell me that she wasn't hungry but I am not sure I truly believed her. She made alot of changes in her life to accomodate this diet. I wasn't sure I was ready to commit to all that she had. But when she started losing, I was paying attention.

She started this diet last fall and stopped over the holidays. She lost a lb while away with her family, eating in moderation - everything that she wanted. She didn't not eat on purpose, she enjoyed her trip and all that the holidays had to offer.

To date she's lost 82 lbs. She has gone from a size 24 to a 10.

I'm amazed by her. And ready.

She is my cheerleader and we love to talk about the diet, the changes that have happened to our bodies, and our lives because of it. The way we look at food now compared to then - and we stay excited. It helps to have someone who is positive. Because many aren't.

I've learned to not tell people what I'm doing because I get the 'you are crazy' look as soon as I say HCG. So now I tell people to read the information and if they want to talk about it or ask questions - I'm excited to do that. But its alot of information - and frankly I'm not going to just waste my energy if someone isn't serious.

So she was and is my inspiration - and maybe I will be someone else's!

No comments:

Post a Comment