Wednesday, February 25, 2009

3rd week ...

now I'm into it.

I'm noticing differences in my clothes, in my face - the fat from my forehead is gone and left some wrinkles for proof. I'm ok with that, I know that it will all fill out and look great. My chin is thinner and I can see that my mid section is shrinking.

I had no 'goal' weight. I've always had a pretty good self image even when at my heaviest. Like in my head, I don't see me as fat as I really am. I really do love this about myself. So now that I'm losing, it's hard for me to picture me as I am in the mirror - in my head.

I was considering a breast reduction. I'm 99.9% sure I'm done with babies, and since they won't be needed any longer to breast feed - I would be thrilled to lose some of the girls. In speaking with people who have done this, I was told that you should lose weight before the surgery. As opposed to after.

Ok fine. So there's a goal. So what is my "ideal" weight? 127 lbs.
Are you flipping kidding me? I think I weighed that in 4th grade.
And that's a huge number to get into my head to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment