Wednesday, February 25, 2009

diet!

Let me say that my boss was very conservative to this diet, as am I.

Other people do the diet and added things in, or changed things - from what they were written in the manuscript. Let's be honest - there is alot of information on the internet and I'm not sure that all of it is verified and frankly - I'm working hard here, and not going to do something because someone I don't know told me I could.

I realized when researching the diet - if I didn't give it 100%, how would I know I got 100% results? Therefore I am very conservative on the diet and will not be swayed. Besides, I know that I am worth every ounce of effort that I am putting into this.

From January 19th to February 25th (today) I have lost 22.5 lbs.
I don't exercise. I am not hungry. I don't crave food. I'm losing all over my body.

It is simply amazing - what my body is doing for me.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog Shawn. I am so excited for you. I like your 100% attitude. That is why you have been so successful. I started a couple of weeks after you...Feb 4th. To date, I've lost 15.2 lbs. I love this diet! Like you, I am also afraid to start phase 3 in two weeks, so I'm going to really watch to see how YOU are doing! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete