Tuesday, September 1, 2009

VLCD day 9 R3 P2

The scale gods were good to me this morning, if even a little.
I weighed in at 156.8 - which is 8.8 lbs lighter than I was 9 days ago. I'll take it.

I was actually hungry yesterday for the 1st time on this protocol, in this round. I had no energy last week (first week) and do feel better in that aspect.

Thinking I might do a 4 week run this time, although I just ordered more HCG from ADC yesterday to do 6. I guess we'll see where I end up at the end of 4 weeks.

til tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting for you to be so close to your goal weight!

    btw: The tuna is white albacore tuna in water. My doctor said that was the ONLY tuna that was okay. Since right now my weight goes big, small, big, small I don't know exactly what in food causes it. heh. Though I'm pretty sure about the brocc being not the best.

    -steffi

    ReplyDelete