Friday, September 25, 2009

P2 - ending of week 5 on round 3.

So this morning I hopped on the scale and saw 147.8 and almost screamed. I'm lighter than I've ever remembered being. I have one more week of this 'normal' round and I think that I'm seriously going to try and extend it as long as I can. We shall see, I have noticed that I am getting hungry earlier in the day - maybe my body is telling me enough is enough.

I still don't 'see' myself as lighter, even if everyone else sees it and comments on how good I am looking. I FEEL amazing, energy is great, my jeans feel great - but to look in the mirror I don't see the weight loss as much as it is. I am at a 35 lb loss as of right now. Pretty impressive - I love hcg!

I have been dragging all of my books into class every day with a bag on wheels, thank god. I put 5 bottles of water in that bag (on top of my 17 books) and force myself to drink them while I am in school. This is a huge help! I get down 40 oz of water while I'm there, and that leaves 3 more bottles to be chugged at home. Most of the time this isn't a problem - but sometimes I had to force myself. I do believe that water is the key to a great loss.

2 comments:

  1. I can sympathize about not seeing the impact on my body the way others do. I think I look so much better in clothes, but naked is another story. But I am super excited about the weight loss so far, and I plan to add some exercise on P3 and P4 and then come back strong next year with R2P2

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! I'm just on day 6 of P3 and I'm so ready to get into round 2.
    Great losin'
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete