Monday, September 14, 2009

i've been terrible...

at keeping up with this blog! However, I have been successful with round 3 ... and am 2 lbs away from my very 1st goal that I set for myself.

I took some pics of myself today - I hope I can get them to upload. I wanted them to be front, side, back but of course they are all messed up. But here I am. :)

These pics are me at 152. I have 3 weeks left so I'm thinking I may dip into the low 140s before it's all over. That would be great, but again, 150 was my goal so anything over that is just bonus.




2 comments:

  1. YaY you look great! I'm patiently waiting to hit the 150's hopefully in this round. Congrats on the loss and keep on losin' on!
    --Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty! :) I can't wait for you to hit the 150s too! :)

    ReplyDelete