Monday, September 21, 2009

P3 - R2 - 4 weeks down - 2 to go

I got on the scale today - my 2nd day in my 5th week of HCG and jumped on the scale ... and saw 149.2. my lowest ever weight on HCG. I'm down 34.3 total lbs from hCG. I'm beyond thrilled. My LIW last round was 150 so this is unchartered territory. (hoooray!)

Yesterday I decided to go shopping, basically because on Saturday I put away all my summer clothes and realized that I literally had no clothes for the fall. Last fall I weighed 183, and went on this diet in January. I gave away all my 'fat' clothes and here I am with a bunch of summer stuff that I can't wear now.

I went shopping with a great friend who likes to shop (I don't) and she was very helpful. We were in the fitting room at Target and I'm trying on size 10 jeans that are a little big ... she grabs and 8 and it fit. I ALMOST CRIED. Not stretchy 8s that fit because there is spandex. True size 8s. :)

So I got a bunch of cute clothes, and new shoes and was excited to get up today and wear clothes that really fit me, and I felt AMAZING.

I'm thinking of going for as long as I can with the hCG ... til I can't do it anymore or I hit immunity. I'd love this to be my last round. I am a protocol girl, never wavering ... so this is a big deal that I'm 'thinking' about doing something that isn't written down! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new clothes!!! Isn't that a great feeling? Best of luck to you on continuing on until you are DONE. How much more do you have to lose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty! yes, it feels great to be in new clothes, but crazy as I literally had no clothes! LOL

    I'm 'supposed' to be like 127 but to me thats just crazy. I guess I wanna keep going just to see where I end up. :) I hope I can do it! Being that 149.2 is the lowest that I've been since I can remember, anything is awesome!

    ReplyDelete