Wednesday, September 2, 2009

skeptical but ok

So this morning I get on the scale and it says 149.4. Yesterday I was 156.8 so I find this hard to believe, I mean wouldn't I feel 7.4 lbs gone?

So I got on the scale again and it said 152.8 - 3x in a row. I'm not sure what is going on and will see what the scale says tomorrow morning to see if todays weigh in was crazy or what. So - it's saying I lost 4 lbs overnight.

I've never had a loss like this in week 2 so I'm skeptical. However, looks good on my calendar (where I keep track daily)! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! :) That is totally awesome. I hope that it's a true weight loss and not your scale being weird to you. But you can't argue with 3x in a row though.



    Congrats!!!!
    -Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scales...they can be our best friend and our worst enemy. I just don't understand them somtimes! How can it read one thing one minute and a totally different number the next and still be within the bounds of the claimed "accuracy"? Well, for your sake, I hope it is a true 4 lb loss. That would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ever happened with the scale??? Do tell....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah sorry i've been MIA! started school and all time has flown!
    it was wrong of course - I must have moved it or something. I did lose a lb though! LOL

    ReplyDelete