Wednesday, April 7, 2010

P3 Day 3

Yesterday (Day 2) I weighed in at 148. YIKES. The night before (day 1) I had a piece of quiche, and a huge chicken salad.

So after eating healthy healthy and then this - I'm not surprised. I drank a ton of water all day and didn't eat unless I was hungry.

This morning (day 3) I had lost a lb, so now at 147, which is only +1 LIW and I can deal with it. :) I had strawberries for breakfast, a 1/4 cup of almonds for mid morning snack, and then for lunch I had a burger w/ swiss cheese, a piece of bacon, sauteed onions & mushrooms. delicious. I also had celery & a wedge of laughing cow cheese, and I was full. ALmonds after school for a snack and for dinner I'm craving tuna and mayo and probably some brocolli. I've been wanting sugar free pudding so I'm going to get some tonight.

This time around I feel better, because I found a bunch of recipes online and made a binder for myself. I don't feel out of control, with no idea what to eat.

1 comment:

  1. So how did the rest of your P3 go?

    I am on day 4 of my first P3 and had to already do a steak day yesterday. I hate reading 'eat all you want' just no sugar or starch. What a crock. Cheese and cream really adds to the calorie count!

    I thought I would float away with all the water yesterday, but it only brought me down a pound, and I needed to lose over two. :(

    I had a huge breakfast of two eggs and two egg whites with a 50 cal slice of asiago, one mushroom, a pinch of onion/pepper blend, and 7 cherry tomatoes. I'm going to try to pull back on the fats for the rest of P3 to see if that helps me stabilize.

    Any words of wisdom you can offer a first timer?

    ReplyDelete